If you don’t know the difference between each treatment.
Here is your chance:
How does Invisalign Treatment Work?
What are the benefits of Braces?
- Closing wide gaps between the teeth
- Making sure the tips of the teeth are aligned
- Straightening crooked teeth
- To improve speech or eating (oral function)
- To improve the long-term health of gums and teeth
- To prevent long-term excessive wear or trauma (of the teeth)
- Treating an improper bite
- To prevent teeth from moving and changing correct positions
“I’d like to thank Dr. Cohen and his team for being so gracious and helpful during my treatment. I’ve been painfully self-conscious about my smile my whole life, I’ve pretty much mastered the closed-mouth smile in photos, and could not wait to start orthodontic treatment to close the gaps in my teeth. I can’t thank you enough for making this whole experience a flawless one.”
240 Kennevale Drive, Suite 204
Ottawa, ON K2J 6B6
Find Us On Google Maps
|Tuesday||Emails & Phone Calls Only|
|Thursday||Emails & Phone Calls Only|
Tuesdays and Thursdays we are available by phone and email.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Our Most Recent Orthodontic Blog Post
- How Long Do You Have to Wear a Retainer After Braces?February 1, 2021 - 3:02 pm
- TMJ Splint for TMD Treatment & Therapy GuideDecember 21, 2020 - 8:38 pm
- Why Does My Jaw Hurt When I Yawn & EatDecember 1, 2020 - 5:27 pm
- Can Braces Fix TMJ | Orthodontic Treatment (Bonus: Can Invisalign?)October 28, 2020 - 4:50 pm
- What Age Is Best for Braces: When Should Kids Get Them?September 22, 2020 - 4:49 pm